phone brand

dwaser4
hey there. What is your favourite phone brand?

Re: phone brand

usger
This post was updated on .
I use iphone.  Its more convy for me than android. Because I usually use many apps for my business. I found new call recorder here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/call-recorder-for-iphone/id1503665233 and started to use. It works well.

Re: phone brand

blanketless
The cameras and software on today's smartphones may be the only distinguishing features, spin the wheel but the way your phone interacts with other gadgets—from smartwatches and fitness trackers to drones and wireless headphones—is just as important.

Re: phone brand

Danielahessel
I've been using the iPhone for the past few years and I really like the phone's photography and music features. duotrigordle